KPC Herbs wants customers around the world to enjoy greater wellness, safely and naturally, through the best quality Chinese herbs
We want to make Chinese herbs and their benefits available to as many men and women as possible. To achieve this goal, KPC has combined generations of wisdom about the healing powers of Chinese herbs with state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing capabilities and industry-leading quality control. By offering the safest and most effective herbal products on the market, global consumers can use our herbal supplements in complete confidence and enjoy greater well-being.
We work with our customers to deliver Chinese herbs in additional formats that will not compromise their effectiveness.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration Health Safety Regulation (TGA) & Australia’s Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) GMP — TGA and PIC/S represent the world’s strictest pharmaceutical manufacturing standards and are universally recognized, providing the highest level of confidence worldwide.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice — cGMP — this FDA protocol governs the design, monitoring and control of manufacturing systems and facilities, with the goal of ensuring that every aspect of production meets the highest safety, quality and verification standards.
- ISO 17025 — regulates critical laboratory techniques, ensuring accurate and precise measurements can be obtained for analysis.
- ISO 9001 — standardizes and governs all manufacturing operations, ensuring reproducible quality.
- ISO 22000 HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) — regulates food safety through continual monitoring of the levels of potential contaminants.
Raw Herb Screening and Testing
- Species Identification — ensuring that the right herbs reach consumers is among the most crucial aspects of manufacturing. KPC tests every batch of herbs to verify the authenticity of its contents before any additional steps are taken. Batch-level verification data are traceable and maintained indefinitely.
- Contaminant Screening — contaminants not only compromise the effectiveness of herbal products but also pose serious harm to consumers. KPC tests for the most common and dangerous of these substances, including heavy metals, pesticides, carcinogens and preservatives.
Kaiser Pharmaceutical (KP) began as a family business five generations ago. The founder of Kaiser Pharmaceutical, Tsai Liang Hai, arrived in Taiwan and began selling herbs from his small shop in 1892. His goal then was simple; he wanted to provide the highest quality herbs possible to better the wellness of his customers.
KPC Products, Inc., the U.S. Office for Kaiser Pharmaceutical Co., maintains that tradition today. KPC Herbs has established itself as one of the most respected producers of premium quality Chinese herbs, herbal extracts and herbal preparations in the world. Modern scientific processing methods and rigorous quality control standards bring the long-understood benefits of Chinese herbs to today’s patients, safely and reliably.