KPC Herbs are manufactured from premium quality raw materials that must pass a series of stringent inspections performed by in-house professional technicians utilizing our state-of-the-art process and precision instruments:
• Organoleptic (physical) Inspection
• Microscopic Inspection
• Thin Layer Chromatography (qualitative)
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography (quantitative)
Heavy Metal/Pesticide Inspection:
• UPLC-ICP-MS – Heavy Metal
• UPLC-MS/MS – Pesticides
• GS-MS/MS – Pesticides
• The herbs are analyzed for its moisture content, purity, extraction and other properties.
Only upon passing the above inspections for quality, identity and safety, may the herb material be accepted into our facility for further processing.
KP leads the industry in the breadth and comprehensiveness in herbal identification/inspection technologies and techniques.